I did a lot of baking last month. Many a night Bill would come home and say the house smelled like a bakery. He also said he should have invested in futures of sugar and butter. I want to keep track of all of the different things I baked. I spent the first week in December baking batches of goodies to send to Bill's office. Then, right after that, I started in on goodies for the party we had at our house for some of the people Bill works with (pretty much our wine group and some extras). Here are some of the recipes I used:
Twix Blondies (one of my favorites)
Cake batter chocolate bark
Hannah's Peanut Butter Fudge
Baked Brownie with Pretzels and Toffee
Triple Chocolate Cookies and Cream Bark ( I just used original Oreos in this)
Toffee Pretzel Bark
Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
Chex Caramel Bites (I used Honey Nut Chex instead of Chocolate Chex)
Puppy Chow
Butter Creams
Peanut Butter Balls (or Buckeyes, but as a good Boilermaker, I have a hard time calling them that!)
Fantasy Fudge
Cookie DoughTruffles
Candy Cane Bark
Hot Cocoa Cookies
Friday Things #595
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment