Ingredients
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup margarine or butter (1 1/2 sticks)
- 1 small can (5 oz) evaporated milk (about 2/3 cup)
- 1-12 oz pkg. chocolate chips (I use milk chocolate chips, but the original recipe called for 1-1/2 pkg (8 squares each BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped)
- 1 jar (7 oz) Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup chopped Walnuts (optional, I omit)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Line a 13"x9" pan with foil. (The recipe tells you to use a 9" square pan. This makes really thick fudge.You can choose which you prefer.)
- Bring sugar, butter and milk to full rolling boil in a large saucepan, stirring constantly.
- Boil 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly. (This scorches easily!)
- Remove from heat, stir in chocolate chips until melted. Add the marshmallow creme and vanilla.
- Beat until well blended. (I use my hand mixer.)
- Pour into prepared pan. Cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment